Delivers AI-powered, unified Database Security 2.0 for DBaaS and on-prem databases
jSonar today announced the availability of its new Security as a Service (SaaS) solution for database security and compliance of on-prem enterprise and multi-cloud database environments. This capability is available on its SONARC2 AI powered security analytics platform. jSonar’s SaaS solution utilizes Database Security 2.0 concepts that simplify and unify database security for any database and any source. Support for multi-cloud databases include Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, IBM Cloud and Google GCP.
What is Database Security 2.0?
Traditional database security implementations have been overrun with high costs, delays and recurring questions as to the value of these investments. This has spawned a new generation of database security projects – often called “Database Security 2.0” or “Database Security Re-boot”. Database Security 2.0 focuses on high value information output. This means,
- Having a unified security solution for on-prem enterprise and cloud databases. (rather than multiple disparate projects)
- Consuming a comprehensive database security solution as a SaaS offering that focuses on user friendly access to critical information versus administering data collection tasks.
- Using machine learning and AI instead of rule-based alerts to efficiently distill raw data into information that yields effective security policies
An Out-of-the-Box Security as a Service (SaaS) Solution
Enterprise organizations certainly understand the criticality of protecting their databases. These organizations have invested considerable efforts in implementing database security devices and applications that monitor database activity and produce raw audit records. However, most have been unsuccessful and suffer “fatigue” from low value results. Even as these organizations move their databases and data repositories to the cloud in order to simplify and reduce their costs, they are finding a continuing need to increase security and risk controls and provide effective multi-cloud database security and compliance. jSonar’s AI powered Database Security 2.0 is an out-of-the-box SaaS solution that delivers high value information enabling protection of key data assets-regardless of whether the enterprise’s database is on-prem, in the cloud or a mixture of both.
“Enterprises are migrating their workloads to the cloud but without an adequate security solution. We provide everything you need for database security- without any development,” said Ron Bennatan, CTO of jSonar. “Our Security as a Service delivers easy to use built-in capabilities that include ingestion, machine learning-based analytics, UEBA, policy management, data mashup and more.”
jSonar Database Security 2.0 Key Features
- Advanced database security-any database, any source-unified visibility
- Out-of-the box solution- AI and Machine learning algorithms for threat hunting and preventative security
- No hardware to buy or manage-just a simple to use Security Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Beyond a checkbox- Extends functionality from compliance to true security
- Quick implementation-No tools to learn or FTEs to hire-Up in hours/days
jSonar SaaS capability is immediately available. Please contact info(at)jsonar(dot)com for pricing and evaluation software
jSonar provides next-generation Database Security 2.0 security and compliance solutions for On-Premise and Cloud implementations based upon its advanced SonarC2 technology. These solutions are available as either enterprise or SaaS providing complete, “out-of-the box” Data-Centric Audit and Protection (DCAP) solutions that can be deployed and delivering value within days and weeks rather than the years needed to develop an in-house platform. Underlying all jSonar solutions is a powerful NoSQL, compressed–columnar data store coupled with AI-powered and machine learning analytical engines that enable ultra-high performance, cost-effectiveness and high value database security information